Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How do I reset the date and time on my Canon P170DH calcul

Customer Question
ator...
How do I reset the date and time on my Canon P170DH calcul ator
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/14/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier.
I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the Operating Instructions for that unit below.
http://downloads.canon.com/cpr/software/calculator/P170-DH-%28USA-HWB%29.pdf
The instructions for setting the Clock & Calendar are on the very first page.
Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing that manual or following the instructions for setting the date and time.
Thanks, ***** *****
I am not allowed to use the sight you sent me
Hi again,
May I ask WHY you are "not allowed" to that site?
Are you getting a "warning" of some kind on your computer - such as from an anti-virus program?
Thanks
The message said referral denied. You do not have authorization to enter this sight
Hi again, That sounds like you may have some kind of anti-virus or firewall program running. So let me attach an ENLARGED screen shot of that section of the manual, and see if you can get that screen shot from here. Just click on the file link below, Let me know if that works for you. And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate my service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you today. You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them. Thanks, ***** *****(im)
I also have a link to the Canon page, where you MAY be able to get the entire manual.
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/calculators/printing_calculators/p170_dh#BrochuresAndManuals
Just make sure you click on the "Brochures & Manuals" link, then scroll down until you see the link to the "instruction manual". Once you click that link, it SHOULD work for you.
Please let me know if either of these things work for you.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer