Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

If I purchase a Total Wireless phone plan, can I pay with auto…

Customer Question
If I purchase a Total...
If I purchase a Total Wireless phone plan, can I pay with auto pay? Also if I purchase the plan and also get a mobile hot spot are there additional monthly costs?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/14/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi yes you can pay with auto pay ;-)
Also they do have plan to work with the hot spots for no additional cost as well.
This is something you would be better off trying on Monday when the main offices are open.
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Thank you and have a great Sunday!
Tech Michael