Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having trouble with the audio system. i am really deaf.

Customer Question
i am having trouble with...
i am having trouble with the audio system. i am really deaf. i put in a dvd and the sound was very low. i now am watching a netflix movie and the volume is too low. how can i increase the volume to maximum?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/14/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...audio system..."