Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I had to move my save to a new location.... now i have no power...scw3…

Customer Question
I had to move my...
I had to move my save to a new location.... now i have no power...scw3910 bd327565....
can you help?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/13/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
Please provide full details on your problem, along with the make, and model # ***** your unit with the trouble.
Thank you
Tech Michael
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you
Tech Michael
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/9564e-move-save-new-location-no-power-scw3.html?src=pql&sso=1#ixzz3cxC1FmE2
I have a SECNTRY SAFE .....SCW3910 BD327565 fingerprint lock technology
Thank you Let me research this for you its a a very busy day here I will be back with you in a few hours with the correct information and thank you for your patience.