ricke1973
ricke1973, ELECTRONICS
Experience:  DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
10191312

I have 4 devices going to the projector, either directly or

Customer Question

I have 4 devices going to the projector, either directly or through a receiver. Only the Directv works now on the projector. The laptop, PS4, and Amazon TV box no longer works with my Optoma HD141X projector. They all just did not 2 days ago and nothing has changed. All that shows on the screen is either a white display or a blue display.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Hello [Sir], My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your question!, I will be happy to help you with this problem, first thing i want you to do if you haven't so already, is to pull the power out of the wall outlets on ALL devices for a minute then recheck, if this doesnt work, i need you to plug the non working devices into the input that is working, from here you shouldn't have any issue on figuring the problem, if its a bad input then the unit needs to be serviced by a qualified tv/projector shop. or a cable maybe a issue so swap them also. let me know if you need anymore assistance. if fixed please leave a positive feedback thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did unplug all devices and then plugged them back in after a few minutes. I plugged them each in individually and the only device that works is the Directv box. The computer, PS4, and amazon box do NOT work. Even trying different HDMI cables.

Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
all three were plugged into different inputs and didn't work, and the DTV plugged into the none working inputs to verify if the HDMI board is bad if so my answer stands as the issue is the board