Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a set of Sennmeiser RS 170 Headphones in need of repair.

Customer Question
I have a set of...
I have a set of Sennmeiser RS 170 Headphones in need of repair. Do you have the ability to repair and use Sennmeiser parts? If so, please advise as to where to go to drop them off. Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/12/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi good morning, here is a service I have used in the past with great results, they are priced fair and they do excellent work with regards ***** ***** Headphone Repair work;-)
Please visit this site or simply give them a call for faster service:
http://www.fixheadphones.com/repair-services/sennheiser-headphone-repairs/
Or call: Headphone repairs for high end brands -(###) ###-####
Please rate my service kindly thus far, and thank you!
It is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate.
Have a great day!
Thank you!
Tech Michael
Hi
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Have a great day!
Thank you!
Tech Michael