Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a CD stuck in my hard drive recorder. Is there an easy…

Customer Question
I have a CD stuck...
I have a CD stuck in my hard drive recorder. Is there an easy way to get it to eject?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Samsung.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
As posted above, please post back with the complete model number.
I have mislaid the model info. It is about 3 years old.
Could you perhaps have a look at the rear? There normally would be a label/sticker with the model number.
Blueray Disc Player Model BD-D8500A
Appreciate the additional inmformation. Could you please try to unplug for an extended period of time? ...say an hour or so. And then press and hold the front panels EJECT button ▲ while plugging back in. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.