John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a CD stuck in my hard drive recorder. Is there an easy

Customer Question

I have a CD stuck in my hard drive recorder. Is there an easy way to get it to eject?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Samsung.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
As posted above, please post back with the complete model number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have mislaid the model info. It is about 3 years old.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Could you perhaps have a look at the rear? There normally would be a label/sticker with the model number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Blueray Disc Player Model BD-D8500A
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Appreciate the additional inmformation. Could you please try to unplug for an extended period of time? ...say an hour or so. And then press and hold the front panels EJECT button ▲ while plugging back in. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.