Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Cher ,I sent a question asking how my husband and I can

Customer Question
Hi Cher ,I sent a...
Hi Cher ,I sent a question asking how my husband and I can open our sentry safe model SFW123CS A-35080470* we didn't realize the safe came with code that can not be changed. I give my card information and was charged a deposit but I didnot get a response, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was timed can you help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 3 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, and welcome.
Thanks for requesting my help today. I'm sorry you didn't receive a response earlier, but this is the only question in our system I'm seeing from you, so maybe it got lost in 'cyberspace.'
You can retrieve your combination from Sentry if it is lost, by contacting them at this website and following all directions:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
It is true that Sentry factory set combinations cannot be changed.
I hope this helped, but if you have any additional questions, just click 'Reply' to let me know. Thanks!
Please kindly rate my answer with positive feedback and if you have any additional questions, just click Reply and I will always be here for you. Rating will not cut off our ability to communicate. This question will always be open for you to reply to me.
Warmest wishes,
Cher