How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 21445
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cher ,I sent a question asking how my husband and I can

Customer Question

Hi Cher ,I sent a question asking how my husband and I can open our sentry safe model SFW123CS A-35080470* we didn't realize the safe came with code that can not be changed. I give my card information and was charged a deposit but I didnot get a response, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was timed can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome.
Thanks for requesting my help today. I'm sorry you didn't receive a response earlier, but this is the only question in our system I'm seeing from you, so maybe it got lost in 'cyberspace.'
You can retrieve your combination from Sentry if it is lost, by contacting them at this website and following all directions:
It is true that Sentry factory set combinations cannot be changed.
I hope this helped, but if you have any additional questions, just click 'Reply' to let me know. Thanks!
Please kindly rate my answer with positive feedback and if you have any additional questions, just click Reply and I will always be here for you. Rating will not cut off our ability to communicate. This question will always be open for you to reply to me.
Warmest wishes,