Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I received the book Mr. Mercedes on my kindle I wanted the…

Customer Question
I received the book Mr...
I received the book Mr. Mercedes on my kindle I wanted the actual book because it was a gift how can I correct this
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/10/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, on your computer sign into your Amazon account via www.amazon.com
Click on Your Account and go to the Manage Your Kindle section.
Find the book you want to return in the list, and then see the Actions button on the right-hand side.
Click the Return for Refund link.
Then tell Amazon why you’re returning the book. Telling them it was a mistake is no problem.
Just click the Return for Refund button, and you’ll get your money back.
Then you can purchase the real book here
http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Mercedes-Novel-Stephen-King/dp/1476754470
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you