Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cant seem to get any audio from the green circled audio out…

Customer Question
I cant seem to get...
I cant seem to get any audio from the green circled audio out jack on my optoma gt 1080 projector. Also I cant seem to find where you make the change to eco mode on the remote
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
6/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Does your input source contain audio? If so, try plugging some headphones into the audio out jack to test if it is working. Try a different input source if you can't hear anything.
If you have connected a laptop to the projector, it will only contain a display signal - laptops do not output an audio signal through the VGA or HDMI connections.
To set Eco mode using the remote, press the Menu button and go to Options - Lamp Settings - Lamp Mode - ECO.