Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a yamaha reciver htr 5830 with speekers a/ /off can…

Customer Question
i have a yamaha reciver...
i have a yamaha reciver htr 5830 with speekers a/ b/off can not find any one to hook it up to make it sound good i have center speeker in front 2 side speekers beside it 2 little speekers in back on wall room 21 foot long can you tell me how to set it up right
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/6/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) What is the make and model of the speakers you're using? 2) Do you have a subwoofer? 3) What jacks on the Yamaha do you have the speakers connected to? 4) What sounds bad about the sound right now?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. i need you to call(###) ###-####
can you call(###) ###-####i cant type dwight thank u
I can't call you I'm afraid. I'll opt out and someone else can assist.
it says u can call
It says you can request a call- I personally am not able to talk on the phone right now, as I am working with several customers. That is why I opted out since perhaps another expert may be able to talk on the phone with you.
so will some one call me
if no one can call how can i drop this service and get my money back i want to cansol now
is any one here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.