Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have just picked up my Kindle afer not using it for

Customer Question
Hello, I have just...
Hello, I have just picked up my Kindle afer not using it for a while...I had a book drop on May 26. It wants my password ***** I forgot it or, if its my phone # ***** doesn't take it. Any thought on this.?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/5/2015
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 3 years ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle?
What kind of password ***** ***** kindle asking for, such as device passcode/password, Wi-Fi/wireless password, etc.?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,