Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

We have a small personal safe. we entered the wrong code

Customer Question
and now it won't open...
we have a small personal safe. we entered the wrong code and now it won't open with the correct code, also we cannot find the key or instructions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
we may need a new battery, how do we place a new battery when we can't open the safe?
6/5/2015
Electronics Technician: PATRICIA, Internet Researcher replied 2 years ago
PATRICIA
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
hello what type of safe is it, provide the model number as well.
Thank you,
where would we find the model number? it is a small 14 x 9 x 10 Sentry safe
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello, there should be sticker somewhere on the safe. You can look on the right side around the door area, look inside the door and on the outside, around the hinges or underneath the safe. I am not sure if you thought of this or not, but you can try to call a locksmith as well. I am not sure how much they would charge you.
Thank you,
Fortunately we were able to reach customer service for the sentry safe and they are going to solve the problem. I wish to cancel
your company's help today June 5,2015. You tried but did not solve the problem.***@******.***
Please be sure to credit our American express charge card since you have a free 7 day trial period.
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.