Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I need an AVR 5500watt powermate generator

Customer Question
i need an AVR for...
i need an AVR for a 5500watt powermate generator
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/4/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I did not see your model number but any parts available for it you can get here
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/powermate-generator-parts-c-117046_130613.html
Put in your model number, click the link and all parts available you can purchase there.
If it is not available, you will have to find a second hand one online eg: Ebay and use it for the parts as it will not be available off the shelf.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, Customer Service