Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a iWork bluetooth capsule looking speaker my device…

Customer Question
i purchased a iWork bluetooth...
i purchased a iWork bluetooth capsule looking speaker my device wont work the speakers do not play my music it the devices i tried to hook up this iWork speaker reads it but no sound
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/4/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Check that your Samsung tablet has the latest updates installed.
Press and hold hte power button to perform a shut down, then reboot the tablet again.
Try pairing the speaker with a different device to check that the speaker works ok there.
Let me know how you get on.