Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Want to get my new grace radio GDI-IRC6000 started

Customer Question
Want to get my new...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/3/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) What have you done so far? 2) Where are you stuck?
Tried to follow instructions---think I have to start from beginning
Where are you at this point- I have no way of knowing unless you elaborate.
I think I have to erase what I have done and start over--Stan
Note: If you make a mistake at any time, press the ‘Back’ button to erase the letter(s) or number(s) then select the correct entry.
OK
I'm unsure what you mean....Are you able to go back and retry the settings?
If you think that you may be too far into setup to do this, you can always factory reset following the steps below: Factory ResetPuts all the settings back to their defaults as they were when the unit left the factory. If you perform afactory reset on your radio you will lose all your presets and your wireless network connection.Please note that your radio’s serial number will still be registered with your Grace Digital internet radioaccount (assuming you already registered the radio). Any premium station passwords, my stuff stationsand podcast that were saved on our web site will be saved and re-associate with your radio after youpower back on, log onto your network.Hard RebootSelecting this menu item will reboot the radio. You can also reboot the radio By unplugging and pressingand holding the power button until the display turns off, then release the power button.
You would enter the MENU, and then go to "Settings" to reset the settings. Please let me know if you need further assistance. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
: we need to talk
you have not helped me
No, and I don't know exactly what you need help with at this point, so I've opted out to allow other experts to chime in.