Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Electronic Rolodex, 128K. When it locked up, I pressed

Customer Question

I have a Electronic Rolodex, 128K. When it locked up, I pressed the reset button with a paper clip. Now all of my files are gone. Is there any way to get them back?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I am really sorry but on this device no. There is no way to access the memory directly in order to run a recovery on this, as you can do with computers and smartphones ect, it is too simple a device for this sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Obviously, this is not an answer I am satisfied with. Please remove all charges from my credit card account.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, I can only give you the correct answer to you, but if you want a refund you can get one here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund