Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Electronic Rolodex, 128K. When it locked up, I pressed…

Customer Question
I have a Electronic Rolodex...
I have a Electronic Rolodex, 128K. When it locked up, I pressed the reset button with a paper clip. Now all of my files are gone. Is there any way to get them back?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/3/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I am really sorry but on this device no. There is no way to access the memory directly in order to run a recovery on this, as you can do with computers and smartphones ect, it is too simple a device for this sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Obviously, this is not an answer I am satisfied with. Please remove all charges from my credit card account.
ok, I can only give you the correct answer to you, but if you want a refund you can get one here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund