Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Realistic Lab-440 turntable,I can't get the tonearm…

Customer Question
I have a Realistic Lab-440...
I have a Realistic Lab-440 turntable,I can't get the tonearm to start on a album at the correct spot. I've tried the adjusting screw, but just can't get to go out far enough.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/30/2015
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;If you look at the link below , is that what you adjusted ?https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpj4fygf5cpouf7/2015-05-30_0827.png?dl=0