How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a set of wireless headphones made by Nexxteck

Customer Question

Hello I have a set of wireless headphones made by Nexxteck miodel(###) ###-####I mov e to Edmonton 2 years ago and have not used them again till now we werehome to NS and I brought them back with me. WhenI plugged them in the power light did not come on or the chargeing light, What could the trouible be? Thanks Paul
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Paul,
Im sorry to hear that.
Do you know if the batteries are ok, didn't leak and are the battery contacts clean bright and shiny?
Also is the charger still outputting the correct power to the headphones?
This is a common issue with these unfortunately especially if they sit for a while.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
good morning Michael> I opened up the unit and could not see any batteries??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It appears there is no power going to the unit. What type of batteries would this use?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michael are you still there?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes I am here
Are the old batteries still inside?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What would they look like?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi here is a link to the user manual for them.
You can save that on your computer or print each page hopefully that will help. Let me know if you need more information. It sounds like either the batteries have failed altogether as they will if left un charged for that long and its always possible that the charger isnt working, you should get a light lettign you know if the charger is putting out the required current. A multimeter is really the only way to test the charger for power outup, you could get a cheap one from Radio Shack or similar if you need one. I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice day;-)
Please visit this site: