Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a samsung p231 dvd player and I put in a DVD and it…

Customer Question
I have a samsung p231...
I have a samsung p231 dvd player and I put in a DVD and it loads, then says no disc, while making a weird noise. I have found a loose white wheel that moves all over the place and I know where it goes cause I put it back into its place and the dvd player would read the disk, but the wheel will just pop out of place again. How can I fix this with minimal expense???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/29/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please provide a clear picture of the "...loose white wheel...put it back into its place..."