Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have A wireless Headphone Sentry .

Customer Question
I have A wireless...
I have A wireless Headphone Sentry . Model H0900 I found it in my closet. I used it for a few years ago on my older TV .I have a new TV flat screen And I have laptop and can I use it on both. Bill XXXX in Muskogee OK My E-mail is XXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/28/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
you can use it on the Laptop, you plug it into the headphone port on it.
If you tell me the model of your TV, I can check for you if you can connect it to this. Let me know please.
Richard, Customer Service