How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 227
Experience:  I am here to help you!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you but could you elaborate a bit please ?
What is 4" and what type of device are we talking about ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
OK then I take it that you have a 4" stripe on the screen ??
If so , is it vertical or horizontal ?
Or perhaps the picture does not fill the screen ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Just received your request for remote tech. support and the best I could do is a phone call through an "additional service" offer .
I mean that I can`t get into your tv with my computer .
So here is that offer and you will need to accept it if you want the phone call or decline it and we`ll continue this way .