Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a casio 5082 illuminator watch its off with about 5

Customer Question

i have a casio 5082 illuminator watch its off with about 5 minutes how can i adjust
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier.
May I ask if you can CONFIRM that the model (5082) is the number that is printed on the BACK of the watch and INSIDE a "box"?
If so, may I ask the AGE of this watch and if you have the original manual (operation guide) for this device?
I only ask in case we need to reference any steps that may be in that manual.
Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
I didn't see a response to my first note, but I wanted to send the following information before I take an afternoon break.
IF the 5082 is the code inside the box on the back of the watch, I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for you below.
If you click the link, the manual SHOULD appear on your screen.
http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/009/qw5082.pdf
NOTE: I prefer the electronic manual because I can EXPAND the instructions to a very large size - that can easily be read.
I believe the steps you are looking for are all on page 1 of the manual, and mostly in the left column of that page - where the MAIN TITLE is "Timekeeping", and then a sub-title of "to set the time and date".
Please give that manual a look and try to adjust the time on your watch - and let me know if you have any trouble following the steps.
And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate my service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you today. You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)