Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Just got my vivosmart yest. Have it plugged in to computer,

Customer Question

Just got my vivosmart yest. Have it plugged in to computer, did download everything as directed. Only thing I have been able to see on the band is the battery and the ,Is it a plug in symbol? What is that symbol? Have not been able to turn on the band. Same with loading it on my I-phone 6, the bluetooth is on on my phone. maybe the bluetooth is not on my macbook. (How do I know) Can we get this vivosmart going on my iPhone 6? Help, this is frustrating.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only want to get my vivosmart working on my phone and Macbook. No other questions. Don't want any membership.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the symbol looks sort of like a
K
only made out of two triangles:
http://www.pixempire.com/images/preview/bluetooth-ios-7-interface-symbol-icon.jpg
then that is the symbol for 'Bluetooth'.
I suspect that, if you cannot connect, you need to switch Bluetooth to 'On.'
But if I have guessed wrong about the identity of the symbol, or how it looks, let me know, and I will venture on a different answer.