How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joe Your Own Question
Joe, Mechanic
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 7251
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Joe is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace my Yahama RX-V1 amplifier with Electro

Customer Question

I need to replace my Yahama RX-V1 amplifier for use with Electro Voice Interface C speakers and signal processor that requires a saperate preamp and power amp inputs for the speaker signal processor. I can't tell which amplifiers have saperate inputs and outputs please suggest a few models by Yahama or sinmlar.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
The Yahama RX-V1 is an older unit compared to todays models yes, however almost all a/v or audio receivers in general all have pre outs on them which gives you pre out rca outputs as well as inputs and of course the amplified speaker connections direct connect as well. An example is the rx-v779 which is a new model and has pre outs both listed as "front" and "zone 2" however there are other pre outs as well.
Again almost all manufactures will have pre outs, denon, onkyo, marantz, yamaha, harmon, the list goes on and on.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions