Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have PANDIGITAL PHOT FRAME DPF 92-2 and tried to put photos

Customer Question
files on a memory stick...
I have PANDIGITAL PHOT FRAME DPF 92-2 and tried to put photos files on a memory stick. It wont show the photo slide when I turn on the frame.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/25/2015
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Using a blank card do not make any folders, instead just put a few photos on the memory stick and see if they work, if so then it is either due to the folders or the amount of photos exceeds the amount of files it can read. If not it may be incompatible and if others result in the same (memory sticks) then they may be an actual internal problem with the frame, I would need info from above to confirm that though.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.
Joe
Joe
Joe, Mechanic