Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do i connect a samsung galaxy tablet to a yamaha htr 5960…

Customer Question
How do i connect a...
How do i connect a samsung galaxy tablet to a yamaha htr 5960 to listen to music thru the reciever
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/24/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, connecting a Samsung tablet to a Yamaha HTR-5960 directly is only possible with a wired analog connections. Would this serve your need please?
whats ba wired analog connection?
"wired analog connections" would have to make use of a cable connecting the tablet to the receiver.
Would this be an acceptable method?