Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Ok here goes.

Customer Question

ok here goes. I recently moved and now my kenwood ts870 radio, rigblaster plus do not play well. the hrd sends an error saying my frequency cannot be read.
My equipment played well together at my old house
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Have you been able to narrow it down to a set of components specifically? For example if you use it without Rig blaster plus, does it play well? The first thing we have to do is to identify what part in the mix is at fault for the symptom.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the ts870 radio is a ham radio transceiver. If you are not a ham radio technician please forward my request to someone who is. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You did not have a clue what type of equipment the above radio and rigblaster were. I don not think I should have to pay $19 or the $5 deposit. please respond.
Yes, my question was whether, when you do not have it connected to the computer, if everything on the receiver works properly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Hope just answer figures out fee for you and referred technician when we get things operating. Thanks for referral.
Let me know what else I can do.
The fee is taken care of when/if you leave a favorable rating.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been charged $19 to my credit card. I did not get any answers. Why was I charged.
For account related questions, please contact justanswer with the contact us link at the bottom of the page.