Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I clear all my books and information off my old nook…

Customer Question
how do I clear all...
how do I clear all my books and information off my old nook please
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/23/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. If you set it to factory it will clear all information off of it including books and personal info. To be sure once you do it check the library it should be empty, and it should no longer connect to the internet as it will no longer have the wifi password. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.