Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a panasonic th-l32e5a that is not turning on there

Customer Question

hi i have a panasonic th-l32e5a that is not turning on there is power going to the power board internally im recieving 115v passing through both sides of the fuse so im not realy sure if it could be the board that has all the hdmi and avi conections to it.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there are no blinking lights
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, what is the board number of the power supply please? And can you post back with a clear picture of this board?
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
To my understanding the power supply board should be receiving 240volts in your location. And it should be putting out at least 5VDC for its standby supply. Based on this the presence and consistency of the standby voltage once plugged in should be determined.