Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I am looking mains lead Panasonic RP-WF910T RF

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a mains lead for a Panasonic RP-WF910T RF stereo headphone
Any idea where I can purchase one
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, would the "...mains lead..." be the AC adapter please?
Yes . Its the AC adaptor I need
Appreciate the additional information. Please click HERE to consider. ...or even perhaps HERE.
Sorted. Thanks for your quick response. I will recommend the site to friends.
Great!These 12V AC Adapter are direct replacement and should work as expected.Glad that the links / source would serve your need and would appreciate a rating as deemed fit (if have not done so).Good luck and thank you too for the opportunity to be able to share the information.
Louie, Technician