Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I just bought ba nikon coolpix l840 and am extremly dissapointed

Customer Question
with interior home pictures could...
I just bought ba nikon coolpix l840 and am extremly dissapointed with interior home pictures could you recommend the best settings
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/9/2015
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.What to recommend depends upon what the interior pictures look like. If they are too dark, you might need one type of settings, if too bright, or the wrong color, other settings.Are you using Auto mode, or is the camera currently set up some other way, for the interior pictures you are taking? that is needed data too. Let me know, please. Thanks.
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.