John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Palm Tungsten ( T3 ) hand held device and switching

Customer Question

Hello I have a Palm Tungsten ( T3 ) hand held device and switching computers, but can't find the set up soft ware I was wondering if it could be found on the computer so as to get it going again Thank you for your time. and support
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this? May I know what is the operating system of your computer? Is it windows xp?Please let me know so that I can assist you.