Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Teac that burns Cd's. The trouble that I'm having

Customer Question
to I can't seem to...
I have a Teac that burns Cd's. The trouble that I'm having to I can't seem to find anywhere to get more of the Music CD-R blanks. Could you help me out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/2/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TEAC recorder. And your general location please.
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.