Thank you for your repply,
In that case, your unit should be Yamaha MCR-040BR. You can purchase it in the link outlined bellow-you can choose color and if you want or not the wireless remote to operate the unit:http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-MCR-040DG-Micro-Component-System/dp/B002UXQKG8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_3
Why this unit? I will try to explain I have chosen this one:
1. It has resume feature. Actually, you can also configure a timer feature, which will playback a configured audio input in a configured time.
2. The Bass and tremble adjustments goes from -6db to +6db, which a huge range. Also, the frequency range of the speakers are also very very good, 50Hz - 18kHz. It also has Advanced YST Technology Delivers Big Bass Sound. Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (YST) is a major reason for the high performance of Yamaha speakers, and is especially suited for small speakers. The CD receiver and speakers work together, using negative impedance drive to produce small low-frequency signals, which are enhanced to large outputs by precisely designed speaker cabinet and port. The result is powerful, accurate bass that seems to be coming from a much larger speaker.
3. No digital radio and AM radio. How ever, it do have FM radio, audio input and USB input for pen drives.
4. It has remote.
5. Dimensions (W × H × D) .............................. 180 × 120 × 309 mm
(7 1/8 × 4 3/4 × 12 1/8 in)
6. Perfect, 15 W per channel.
The price is also good.
Let me know if you have more questions,
Regards! if that helped, please, don't forget to accept my answer!