Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Sony TMR-RF925R Wireless Headset needing Twin-Pack

AAA Rechargeable Battery #BP-HP550-11. All...
I have a Sony TMR-RF925R Wireless Headset needing Twin-Pack AAA Rechargeable Battery #BP-HP550-11. All pictures, part #'s and Descriptions come back diferrent than I actually have. Any ideas?
David in South Carolina
6/1/2011
chriscomc
chriscomc, Engineer

chriscomc :

Hello, thanks for your question and patience. Is this the battery you have already purchased? It is listed to work for your system. let me know.

chriscomc :

????link

chriscomc :

Let me know thanks

chriscomc :

If you have any questions please let me know. Otherwise please hit "Accept" If I have helped you. Thanks again.

chriscomc :

Also just to comment this system will only work with the rechargable battery listed which is the BP-HP550-11. It will not work with other rechargable batteries. Also you can use standard non-rechargable batteries and put them in the twin pack you have if you like.

Customer:

I did put single rechargeables in the twin pack and it didn't work. I did find the one you show and it is different than the one i have. The one that was in it was orange with a different looking case wraper, not green. At this point this info is what i had already. My question is finding confirmation that this green one with a different wraper and a little different part # XXXXX work.

chriscomc :

Does the one with the orange rapper say Sony on it?

chriscomc :

Anyway, Just to confort you I have found a site that 100% gaurentees this battery will work with your headphones http://batteries.batterymart.com/sony-bp-hp550%252D11--list

chriscomc :

Anyway, Just to comfort you I have found a site that 100% guarantees this battery will work with your headphones http://batteries.batterymart.com/sony-bp-hp550%252D11--list

chriscomc :

As well as I am pretty sure it will work. The reason it is different is becuase it is a replacement battery. Also if you find out it does not and I hope this is not the case this company has a 45 day return policy. http://www.batterymart.com/c-returns.html

chriscomc :

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Customer:

Yes. I tried to load a pic but can't. the sony headset model is a TMR not a MDR. do you think its the same? this is why i was asking it just seemed a little different

chriscomc :

Yes it is. The difference is the TMR is the actual trasmitter and the MDR is the actual headphone. You can do a search in the manual found here. http://www.ccrane.com/instruction-manuals/sony-wireless-headphones-mdr-rf925rk.pdf

chriscomc :

You can find this in the specifications in the bottom right hand corner.

chriscomc :

Hope this answers your question as I can see you are offline now. Anyway If you have any other questions please let me know otherwise if I have helped you please accept my answer. Thanks again.

chriscomc
chriscomc, Engineer
chriscomc
chriscomc
chriscomc, Engineer