Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

hey guys i have an old radio shack weather alert scanner I

Customer Question
want to learn more on...
hey guys i have an old radio shack weather alert scanner I want to learn more on how to use it mainly program it for my area in which
i live. Its about five years old any suggesstions on what I can do calvin . thanks
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/12/2011
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for your patience. Should you still need assistance...

Initially, please re-confirm the model number; something like a PRO-2045 or a catalog number (Cat. No.) 200-0418.

cat no 20-315
The frequencies that may be received/programmed would largely depend on the available/receivable in your current location. These frequencies may then be programmed 20 to a bank; 10 banks for a total of 200 memorized frequencies.

Please click HERE to reference most radio frequencies used by state/city. The Owner's Manual of the PRO-82 Scanner may be downloaded from HERE. It is in pdf format and would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent.
Louie, Technician