Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have misplaced the set-up CD-ROM for my HWREN1 range extender.

Customer Question
Can I get a replacement?...
I have misplaced the set-up CD-ROM for my HWREN1 range extender. Can I get a replacement?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/8/2011
Electronics Technician: Electronic Tech, Technician replied 6 years ago
Electronic Tech
Electronic Tech, Technician
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

Please click on this link, it will ask you to identify your particular mode and allow you to down the Software and User Guide:

http://www.hawkingtech.com/support/details.php?CatID=32&FamID=105&ProdID=394
Electronic Tech
Electronic Tech
Electronic Tech, Technician