How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 4944
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Sony Stereo (mocel STR-D611) that needs a power supply

Customer Question

I have a Sony Stereo (mocel STR-D611) that needs a power supply board - it's part number, PS 1-647-564-13.

I canot find anything on line to help me find the part.

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. I am not able to find any. As the PS still seem operational and need minor fix, you can try to contact this company to see how much they would charge to refurbish it and see if it's economical for you (counting the transport).

Edited by Martin on 11/28/2010 at 8:04 AM EST