Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

my remote doent work

Customer Question
my remote doen't work...
my remote doen't work
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/30/2010
Electronics Technician: Simit, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Simit
Simit, Engineer
Please refer to the previous question you opened. I already answered it there:

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3opwx-my-remote-will-not-light-up-or-work-even-after-changing-the
You told me nothing except to order another one if it was no longer in warranty.
Did you also make sure that the batteries are good, and that they are making contact with the battery contacts on the remote?

yes to all of the above. I accidentally clicked on twice to your site and now have to pay for 2 same answers that were no help. I had to order a new one.