Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

i just attached my macbook pro to my big screen with an hdmi…

Customer Question
i just attached my macbook...
i just attached my macbook pro to my big screen with an hdmi cable and adapter to watch television episodes and movies. The macbook screen saver appears on my big screen, but that's all. When I pull up a television program on my macbook it shows on the computer screen, but the screen saver remains on the big screen. Also, the cursor on the computer screen doesn't move in sync with the cursor on the big screen.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/30/2010
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 years ago
Aric, Technician
Under system preferences on the Macbook, does it show 2 displays?
I only see one
Do you have the option there to select 2 displays?
no