Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Craig
Craig
Craig, Electrical/ Electronic Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Canon EOS 60D and recently my camera has been
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hi, I have a Canon EOS 60D and recently my camera has been telling me that on my 2gb SD card that I can only take 63 pictures even though there is no pictures on it and on my computer it says it is co… read more
i have a nextar gps and when i turn it on it says to check
Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Bachelor's Degree
i have a nextar gps and when i turn it on it says to check on an updated navagation card? where can i do this?… read more
I have a Cannon Power Shot A530 Camera. I inserted a new 4GB
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Cannon Power Shot A530 Camera. I inserted a new 4GB san disk memory card and I can not take single pictures or videos. An error message comes up that reads "Memory card error". What can I do … read more
I bought a Kenwood DNX9960 in the US, Any idea where I can
Pete, Senior Engineer
I bought a Kenwood DNX9960 in the US, Any idea where I can get an SD card for Europe for my DNX9960? is it as easy as sliding the SD card in the slot and it updates? thanks, Rob… read more
Can you tell me what type of SD card I should purchase for
James, Field Service Engineer
Can you tell me what type of SD card I should purchase for use with my*IONPICS2SD film slide and photoscanner. D.Jessett… read more
garmin 255WT 50 days old and already used in Portugal,Italy
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
garmin 255WT 50 days old and already used in Portugal,Italy and England.Iwa svery pleased with it. Back to London I connected to my PC to download the map update which cames fre for 60 days. Here I wa… read more
I have a GRAMIN450T WHICH HAS THE ORIGINAL MAP AND YESTERDAYBWITH
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I have a GRAMIN450T WHICH HAS THE ORIGINAL MAP AND YESTERDAYBWITH A GREAT DEAL OF HELP FROM YOUR SPECIALISTS WE LOADED TOPO U.S. 24K SOUTH CENTRAL. tHE PROBEM IS I IT DOES NOT SHOW ANY HWYS, ROADS OR … read more
I recently purchased a Viamichelin X970 GPS. I live in Toronto
Craig
I recently purchased a Viamichelin X970 GPS. I live in Toronto and it came with a North America map on an SC card. I taking a vacation in France with a rental car and want to download a map (of either… read more
I have a kenwood dnx 7100, and am trying to load topo maps
iMayne
iMayne, Electronics Engineer
I have a kenwood dnx 7100, and am trying to load topo maps from a pre-programmed SD card directly from Garmin. When I insert the SD card, the deck stays on a screen that says "loading maps", and seems… read more
I have had a Garmin Oregon 550t for some months. I have downloaded
iMayne
iMayne, Electronics Engineer
I have had a Garmin Oregon 550t for some months. I have downloaded MapSource v6.15.7 to my PC and bought the Garmin GB Discoverer 1:50K - Southern England & Wales which I have downloaded onto a 8Gb SD… read more
Hi, I have a Canon Pixma ip6600. And I seem to be having a
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I have a Canon Pixma ip6600. And I seem to be having a problem with my new SDHC 4GB memory cards. It keeps teeling me to "Check Direction", and the card reader light never comes on or flashes or a… read more
My GPS shows the following Not find navigation software
Joe
My GPS shows the following: Not find navigation software After losing my SD Card Slot. I bought an new SD Card 2GB, but I receive the same message:' NOT FIND NAVIGATION SOFTWARE' i APPRECIATE YOUR PRO… read more
Hi. I purchased 3 GPS units (iGo Nav N Go 8) online and they
James W
James W, Account Executive
Hi. I purchased 3 GPS units (iGo Nav N Go 8) online and they only have evaluation maps from other countries on them. I want to have Canada & Usa maps installed or just Canada maps but need help doing … read more
I have an older Vivitar camera it is a (vivicam3935). I cannot
jdsvideo
jdsvideo, Consumer Repair Technician
I have an older Vivitar camera it is a (vivicam3935). I cannot find the write speed anywere in the manuel. I just purchased a PNY 4GB Optima SD Card, ultra high speed and capacity. It has on the back … read more
I bought this mitsuba mit 305 and it came with a 32mb sd card.
NeOh
NeOh, Software Engineer
I bought this mitsuba mit 305 and it came with a 32mb sd card. when i put on this card the camera works but when i put in a 4gb s card the camcorder and turned the power on it remain on and froze ther… read more
My husband is in Hong Kong doing an audio project. He has
PramitP
PramitP, Self-Employed
My husband is in Hong Kong doing an audio project. He has a Marantz PMD 661 recorder. He bought plenty of SD flash media cards and took them with him. He just called me desperate. 50% of all they reco… read more
Wish to purchase 2,or 4GB SD Memory Card 37 euro country maps
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
Wish to purchase 2,or 4GB SD Memory Card 37 euro country maps for use in an existing CN-GP50N Sat Nav(GPS)purchased in Canada on a vist to Europe this May .Question is such a card available, at what a… read more
I have a Kodak Z740 digita camera and I would like to know, ...
Steve G., Engineer
I have a Kodak Z740 digita camera and I would like to know, since I bought this camera several years ago the sd cards for cameras have advanced very much what is the best card I can use for this camer… read more