Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

i was wondering if you could send me the specs on a 1ph 60…

Customer Question
i was wondering if you...
i was wondering if you could send me the specs on a 1ph 60 hz 115v LRA59 compressor
Model# XXXXX SB
ser# XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2010
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator

i would like to have the specs sent to me via email on a 1ph 60 hz 115 v lra59 model # XXXXX have been trying to find a replacement compressor, and i cannot find one, so i would like to see the specs, so i can get one to replace it.

thanks

Hello:

Can you tell me what kind of compressor this is for...what I mean is it an air compressor, or a compressor within an electronic device?

This will help me to help find an Expert to assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience. :)
it is an electronic compressor
Electronics Technician: romr2009, Electronics Engineer replied 8 years ago
romr2009
romr2009, Electronics Engineer

2P19L3R126A SB

The number does not reference.
What is the application?
The more info the better.

Romr

Edited by romr2009 on 6/29/2010 at 1:23 AM EST