Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Hey, I have Clarion DC625 changer... everything worked well...

Customer Question
till CD's wouldn't work, i...
Hey, I have Clarion DC625 changer... everything worked well... till CD's wouldn't work, i put the magazine in n then nothing happens, the screen on the head displays "LOADING" but won't play, or change through discs or tracks, am/fm n tapes work but alas no CD's
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/28/2010
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator