Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Kodak ESP 3250 and I have had it on a home network…

Customer Question
I have a Kodak ESP...
I have a Kodak ESP 3250 and I have had it on a home network for the past couple of years. The other day I was unable to print from the computer that the printer is not directly connected to and still cannot print from that computer. When I try to print a message pops up from the Kodak support center that says "Bidirectional support is disabled". I have tried enabling bidirectional support but the option to enable is not highlighted preventing me from doing so.

Blake Hill

P.S. I am not very computer literate, i just manage to get lucky sometimes after reading on the subject for hours. I am tired of reading and not being able to come up with a solution. Any and all help will be very much appreciated.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/28/2010
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator