Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My kendle went out and Ive ordered a new one. How do I transfer…

Customer Question
My kendle went out and...
My kendle went out and I've ordered a new one. How do I transfer my books to Bob's 2nd kendle?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/27/2010
Electronics Technician: Simit, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Simit
Simit, Engineer
You just need to register the new Kindle to your Amazon account, and you will be able to accesss your books through the "Archived Books" menu on the Kindle.
I have not received my new Kendle yet.
OK. Once you receive it, just register it with the same Amazon account that you are using for the old one, and you will see your books there in the archive on your new Kindle.
Idon't want to wait until I receive it. I want my books in Bob's kindle in Bob's 2nd kindle NOW. What do you not understand about that quere?
Just register Bob's 2nd Kindle with to the same Amazon account as Bob's Kindle, and you will see the books in the archive on Bob's second Kindle.