Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you have a diagram of how I connect the samsung convergence…

Customer Question
Do you have a diagram...
Do you have a diagram of how I connect the samsung convergence board part number AA9501846D
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/27/2010
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to the site,

Initially, please confirm that it is a Samsung HCL4715WX/XAA using a P54A (revision 2) chassis. The Service Manual maybe more of a better reference to address the connection/wiring of the AA95-01846D Sub Deflection Board as well as the no power issue.

If yes, would you accept a pdf copy of the SM?

Good luck and thank you for asking.

Edited by Benimur on 6/27/2010 at 5:02 PM EST
yes
Please click here. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent.

Edited by Benimur on 6/27/2010 at 5:34 PM EST
Louie, Technician

I looked through the file you gave me.

Really wasn't a big help.

I am where I started. I hooked up the convergence box and now the TV won't tun on.

The either the new board is faulty or a connection error.

Is there at least a standby voltage?

Edited by Benimur on 6/28/2010 at 12:48 AM EST