Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

my. cd player will not change cds when one as ended it will…

Customer Question
my. cd player will not...
my. cd player will not change cds when one as ended it will play the next disc hours later
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
6/28/2010
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
what further information do you require?
Electronics Technician: PramitP, Engineer replied 8 years ago
PramitP
PramitP, Engineer

My name is XXXXX XXXXX before I start, can you tell me what is the model no.?

Regards
no sorry
Well I'm sorry I need the model in order to know its mechanism and all.