Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

jbl mr17 goes off while playing and wont come back on. good…

Customer Question
jbl mr17 goes off while...
jbl mr17 goes off while playing and won't come back on. good power and tried reset button
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/26/2010
Electronics Technician: EmilyJH, Technician replied 8 years ago
EmilyJH
EmilyJH, Technician
Hi there,

Is there an LED anywhere that usually shows whether the radio is receiving power? Is that on or off?

The first thing that I would try is leaving the radio unplugged from its power source for at least 4 hours to give it chance to fully discharge.

Is the radio new? If it is still under warranty I would get a replacement, as my first thought is that the power supply board could be shot.

Thanks,

Emily

Edited by EmilyJH on 6/26/2010 at 12:30 PM EST
Radio is getting power boat is a 2007 just wont come on or it may come on and play for awhile radio has never been wet
I am going to opt out as I do not feel that I know enough about this product to assist you. Opting out allows other experts to answer the question.