Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a PANASONIC CORDLESS phone KX-TG5431 that

Customer Question
I have...
I have a PANASONIC CORDLESS phone KX-TG5431 that was purchased by my
ex-wife. She gave me the phone, however I don't know the code to retrive my
calls from another location... Can you provide assistence in this matter?

thanks,

XXXXX XXXXX XXX-XXX-XXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/25/2010
Electronics Technician: The Electronics guy, Engineer replied 8 years ago
The Electronics guy

Hi John,
Welcome to Just Answer

I am attaching a link for product manual below.

http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/KXTG5431.PDF

Initially you will need to set up a code to do so otherwise the system default is 11. This is explained on page 52 of the manual.

If you are not sure if the code was set then you can try to follow instructions on page 50.

Using the answering system

remotely

1 Dial your phone number from a touch

tone phone.

Lief the ring count is set to "Toll

saver" (page 52), the number of

rings you hear will indicate whether or

not you have new messages.

2 After the greeting message starts, enter

your remote code.

The unit will announce the number of

new messages, and will play back the

new messages.

3 After 3 seconds, the voice guidance will

start. Follow the voice guidance as

necessary.

4 When finished, hang up.

Let me know if this works for you

Thanks